Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula: Skin Smoothing Lotion




Okay, let me start by saying that if you've got sensitive skin, this product is definitely NOT for you. It's an all-over body moisturiser with alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Pretty much, the alpha and beta hydroxy help to eat away at dead skin cells.

It costs around $10, give or take, from anywhere that stocks Palmer's (Priceline, Kmart, Big W, the list goes on). I actually received it as a gift in a Palmer's gift pack so I'm not exactly sure of the price.

When I first got it, I didn't use it for a good few months because it wasn't the usual Cocoa Butter that I was used to. But, one day after running out of my usual face moisturiser I grabbed it in a hurry and smoothed it all over my face. Yes, it stung a tiny bit because of the acids, but then again, it's not meant for facial use! The thing is, the next day, my skin felt so smooth and silky and my face looked radiant, I was more than impressed.

From then on, I continued to use it on my face and all over my body. It leaves me with silky smooth skin everytime thanks to the acids it's got in it.

SO, if you're in desperate need of smooth skin, get a bottle of this miracle cream! It's also great for removing fake tan, just please, don't use this the day after you've got a spray tan!

Would I buy it again? yes!!
Would I recommend it? most definitely!
Should you buy it? only if you want super smooth skin ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment