Thursday, September 29, 2011

Maybelline The Colossal Volum Express Mascara




Lately, a few of my friends have had the longest, most gorgeous looking eyelashes and when I asked what mascara they used, they replied with 'Maybelline, The Colossal.' Now, I'd already used this a while ago and it was okay but didn't impress me completely so I thought I'd give it another go.
The product itself is in a bright yellow tube with big purple writing, a little different from the usual black ones and the wand is a very thick, bristled one. When applying it, I felt that it was way too thick and I had to wipe excess mascara on the lip of the tube, even then there was too much on the wand. This mascara can look great but takes lots of time and effort to apply as it goes clumpy very quickly.

Although I've tried better mascara, I think this one really depends on you. It looked amazing on my friends but didn't flatter me at all. Maybe I shouldn't have wiped the excess mascara off the wand? Who knows.

Would I buy it again? Probably not.
Would I recommend it? Most likely, but there's others that I'd recommend before this.
Should you buy it? Yes, give it a go. It might look great on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment